Thank you for your interest in working with Welsh Construction! We’re excited that you’re doing your homework to make sure you select the perfect contractor to meet your needs. Our process is proven to get your project off the ground as quickly as possible while meeting all your needs and expectations. We’ll be here every step of the way from design to completion to make sure you have a full understanding of what’s happening with your home. The following is our proven process for delivering an exceptional experience with desirable results.
We create detailed plans showing each phase of your project, including elevations, details, and 3D renderings; providing as much accuracy as possible ensures your project progresses with fewer uncertainties.
• Our detailed estimates are based on your specifications and are broken down by numerous construction components to give you a comprehensive cost for your project. We can also identify potential deduct options to help plan your budget.
• We utilize a fixed-cost Construction Agreement along with a Change Order process that will keep you apprised of the overall cost throughout the course of your project, so there are no surprises at the end.
• We also offer a Time & Materials Construction Agreement if your project requires more flexibility.
• Our experienced designers will walk you through the entire design process enabling you to visualize your remodeling project with the aid of conceptual sketches and 3D CAD renderings.
• Your designer will provide assistance in all aspects of product selections, from flooring, paint colors, fixtures, and more to ensure a cohesive vision.
• Project Calendars are created to give an overview of the projected timeline of your project, to help you plan for any interruptions in your normal routine.
• Weekly Production Schedules are created to give a more detailed view of your project on a day to day basis, including daily tasks and scheduled subcontractors. This ensures everyone is kept on track, so that your project is completed in the most efficient way possible.
• We schedule a pre-construction meeting with your project manager to discuss any specific details and concerns you may have regarding pets, parking, etc.
• During construction, you have 24-hour access to your project manager by cell phone and email should you have any concerns or in case of emergency.
• Your project manager will meet with you on a weekly basis to keep you up to date on the progression of your project and to answer any questions you may have.
Once your project begins, we want to make sure you’re in the loop every step of the way. We’ll provide you with login credentials to our online portal where you can login to keep track of the schedule, view progress photos, and make final selections for products and fixtures. Our designers and project managers are just a phone call or email away throughout your project. In addition, log in from anywhere to be brought up to date with what’s happening on your project today.
Rest assured that once a Welsh customer always a Welsh customer. We provide the minimum one year warranty on all components of the job, as well as an indefinite warranty on any issues related to workmanship, giving you peace of mind for years to come.
• Our Handyman service is available on an as needed basis should you require general service or have an emergency repair need.
• Additionally, we offer renewable, annual Home Maintenance plans that will ensure your home is professionally maintained to take the worry and fuss out of the small things that need attention around your home throughout the year. These plans are entirely customizable, suited to your specific needs, and include anything from checking smoke detectors to cleaning gutters and sealing decks.